Candy Cane

Wandering about, chewing on a candy cane and enjoying the view.  That is my answer to the question, "What are you doing today?"  It is Christmas Eve here in Aryaland and I am just chilling although I may possibly whip up a cake later if the mood takes me.

I hope that when you read this your Christmas Eve is just as relaxed.  Think of me fast asleep ready for Santa to arrive!

I am so glad we are doing it all low-key this year.  Makes life so simple and the day more enjoyable.

Dress:  :{MV}: Solstice Dress - Teal (Winter's Hollow)
Hair:  Opale . Sandra Hair (Saturday Sale)
Earrings:  *Never Wish* Ornament Earrings (Winter's Hollow)
Boots:  REIGN.- Ximena Booties - Cats
Leggings:  Sn@tch - Moonchild Ribbed Tights
Pose:  //elephante poses// Peppermint Twist (Nouveau XMAS)
Tattoo:  -Endless Pain Tattoos- Winter Wolf Blogger Box (Winter's Hollow)



Comments

Popular Posts