Great Place to Be

I am loving this build so much.  It is a fab home with a gorgeous loft bedroom upstairs and a load of space downstairs that could be a lounge and a kitchen or whatever you want.  I love the steps down from the area I have set up as a lounge, down to the kitchen area.  I also love the cool angles and wall spaces.  It is a funky home!  It is, of course, from Trompe Loeil and is the exclusive for Uber.  It is called the Ellika Cottage.  I am showing you what it looks like with its snow addon added on!  Brill!

The trees surrounding the build area all from Little Branch.  The ones at the front are the Red Bud Tree and the ones at the back are the Korean Beech Tree.  Both are animated and, as you can see, are seasonal with the touch of a button.

The wee snowman on the right hand side of the home is from Beyond Majestic and is called Frozen greetings from the North: Frost.  This is a RFL Christmas Expo item and he is a stunner.  Go grab him.


Comments

Popular Posts