Polar

I am hanging out with some polar animals today.  I am definitely closer to the North Pole than I was in the last post and I am quite happy walking along with bears and bunnies.

While we plod onward you can check out what I am wearing.  I am loving my outfit in this post and enjoying my pose too.

Remember I am doing multiple posts a day at the moment, so please check back on the blog more than once a day to keep up with all the goss and news.

Dress:  *Fire Within* Christina (HASHTAG)
Necklace:  DCKM- First Snow Aqua Kissed (The Naughty List 3)
Hair:  Clawtooth: Pull My Trigger - Blondes Pack (Saturday Sale)
Boots:  N-core - ALICE "White" (Saturday Sale)
Pose:  Lush - Snow Bunny (The Gacha Life)
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* - Omega Lipstick ~ Liquid Diamond Hud (New Release)
Tattoo:  -Endless Pain Tattoos- Snow Witch (Winter's Hollow)


Comments

Popular Posts