Starry Eyed

I love doing photo shoots like this.  It is fun and often easier as I don't have to worry about other people wandering into my shot or trying to chat to me.  I know that sounds snobby, but it happens enough that it does wear thin.  Most people are great when you say you are trying to get a photo done for a blog, but some persist and generally are wanting...other things.

That is why I enjoy doing studio shots, although they also have their challenges with light etc.

This one just worked today and I am happy with the result.  It is all to show off this lovely lingerie set from Wicca's Wardrobe and hopefully I have done just that.

Lingerie:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Keira (The Secret Affair)
Hair:  #BESOM HAIR~ SOHO (Last week's Saturday Sale)
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Sensation Hud
Eyes:  Banana Banshee - Glam Eyes (Twe12ve)
Jewellery:  [Heartsdale Jewellery] Stars & Pearls Set-  Silver
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - SVANA shape [LAQ Scarlet] (DUBAI Event 15th December - January 10th)
Sparkles:  ~Adorably Strange Wares~ The Midnight Photo Prop Glitter (Twe12ve)
Pose Prop:  Glitterati - Curtains



Comments

Popular Posts