Waiting for Santa

I haven't done many fashion and home & garden items together lately as I had a complaint about that from a designer.  It made me think about making sure clothes and furniture or decor gets your full attention.  However, I sat here while I was doing some inventory and then I decided my outfit suited the vibe of it.   I If I fits, I sits!

The bench, lantern and wood box are all part of the set from Serenity Style called the Cozy Winter Set that part of The Builder's Box this month.  It´s a themed box inspired by winter and snowstorms this month.

When is Santa coming anyway?

Sweater:  :NerdALERT: Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress - Filthy (RFL Christmas Expo)
Leggings:  Sn@tch - Marta Winter Knit Leggings
Boots:  FLI. - Szn Boots Red
Hair/Hat:  *dafnis -NoCruel Anisia Hat Mesh Hair (New Release)
Necklace:  Gable - Christmas Peppermint Necklace (RFL Christmas Expo)



Comments

Popular Posts