From Head to Toe


My Mama don't like it, the way I comb my hair,
Papa thinks I'm crazy, in the clothes I wear
It's a hit come on records and I play it all day
But I'm what I am and I'm gonna keep a rockin' that way

I'm a rockabilly rebel from head to toe
I gotta keep a-rockin' everywhere I go
Everybody join us, we're good company

Be a real cool cat, be a rockabilly rebel like me
I AM a Rockabilly Rebel from head to toe.  I am ready for some rock and roll and more!  You are, of course, ready for some fashion credits, so you can head off for some shopping.  Wise move.


Pose:  Image Essentials - Party Flirt 2

Boots:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Tala Boots
Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Alex (SaNaRae January)
Dress:  :::Sn@tch - Joy Mini Dress
Eyes:  adoness : bestia : eyes : darkV sand sour cherry (Gothic Garage Sale)
Hand Jewellery:  Elle Boutique - Adoria Bracelets (The Underdog Event)
Necklaces and Earrings:  Elle Boutique - Adoria Set (The Underdog Event)
Ring:  Gable - Spider Ring (The Underdog Event Mid-Event Gift)
Eyeshadow:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Eyeshadow ~ Jupiter Hud
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Trust Me Hud


Comments

Popular Posts