In Hiding

Where do I go to get away from it all?  I am so glad you asked because that question makes it easier for me to talk to you about our fab items today.  Hehe.

I am so excited to be blogging for a fairly new event called Boardwalk.  This event is special because it is dedicated to home, garden and poses.  That means it is a one-stop-shop for all your decorating needs.  It starts on the 15th of each month so make sure you go and spend up large!

All items are from Boardwalk unless I tell you otherwise. 

Photo 1:
.:Tm:.Creation - GM20 Don't go Away Scene plus Wild Grass_v2, Puppies dog with cat v1

Photo 2:
KiX - Tree Seats and Lantern Stands
EED Home&Garden 2018 - Spring Garden with Owlbench
Not at Boardwalk
Apple Fall - Juniper Hedge - Seasonal
Little Branch - Bitter Nut Tree {Animated} 4Seasons (50% off at mainstore)


Comments

Popular Posts