In the Silver Moonlight

I am loving on this dress from Charisma's Designs.  It is gorgeous and perfect for those romantic dances that SL is famous for. But wait, there is more!  If you love this gown in black then you will also love it in white and you can grab the white version at Spotlight.

I am also loving this shape at the moment, as you may have guessed.  It suits my looks this week.  It is, as I have mentioned previously, from 7 Deadly Skins and is the Aura Shape and is made to go with the LAQ Noelle head.  My head is the LAQ Neve one, but it works well with this shape.  You can grab the shape at Designer Showcase.

Gown and Jewellery:  Charisma's Designs - Sabrina Black Set (UP)
Hair:  Lamb. Mirror Kisses (FaMESHed)
Lipstick:  ::Dulce Secrets:: Scandalous Lipstick (New Release)
Pose:  Nantra Poses - Cuz I Can (The Liaison Collaborative)


Comments

Popular Posts