Just Thinking

Just hanging about today, thinking.  Not really thinking about anything too huge, but questions that keep me awake at night like:


  • Why is 'Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia', which is the fear of long words, such a long word?
  • How did George and Fred know how to use the Marauder's Map?
  • Do penguins have knees?
I will continue my musings while you look at the pile of things I have to show you today.

PS.  I really do want to know the 2nd one.

Skirt: WinTeRwooD Designs:.Ailsa Skirt (#hashtag)
Top:  :::Sn@tch - Emma Tank Top (From Emma the Brave Outfit)
Hair:  Navy+Copper - Genna Blondes (Shiny Shabby)
Shoes:  Sn@tch - High Heel Sneaks (Lucky Board)
Collar:  Vann Underwood - Capture Me Collar RLV (#hashtag gift)
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. Muse  tan omega appl.
Tattoos:   Lush - Eden - Tattoo (Twe12ve)
Pose:  Le Poppycock - *Breathing Space* B - Skyward
Build:  MINIMAL - Soho Build -no snow-




Comments

Popular Posts