No, Mr Bond

I have a bit of a movie theme going.  Okay, maybe theme is not quite the right word when it has only been this post and the one before this, but who knows what tomorrow will bring...

This chick looks innocent enough, but I am guessing you will not be getting past her.  I am also guessing that in response to being asked, "Do you expect me to talk?"  She will reply, "No, Mr Bond, I expect you to die!"  She is that kind of girl.

Ironically, the theme of the Eclipse event, that I swear I did not know before I did this photo, is "October Never Dies".   How Bond is that?

Hat/Hair:  .Entwined. Neva / Blondes (Shiny Shabby)
Coat:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Aurelia Coat (Eclipse)
Pose:  :: Focus Poses - Guns Poses  ::
Mask:  Wicca's Wardrobe - Aki Mask No. 1 
Sim:  Zimminyville



Comments

Popular Posts