The Other Side

Yes, this is literally the other side of the room from my post the other day.  I am almost tempted to move in. I would too if it wasn't for the fact that this awesome build is sitting up on a platform surrounded by nothing but sky.  I will show you the outside super soon though when I can give it a proper space and surroundings.

In the meantime you can enjoy the inside of this fab Trompe Loeil Kelsin Treehouse (Uber) filled with a whole pile of goodies that look as if they were made to be in here.

Photo 1:
[InsurreKtion] - Ethnic Collection I - Bookshelf, Armchair, Spotlight, Stool, Coffee Table C, TV Bench, Mirror (Boardwalk)
BALACLAVA!! Magazine Rack
Serenity Style - Dont Forget Anything WALL SCHEDULE (A+)
~Adorably Strange Wares ~ The Hadley Plants III (Boardwalk)
StoraxTree Mesh - Area Round Rug A17 (Boardwalk)
22769 ~ Coffee for Two
{what next} Pothos Plant (trailing)
Photo 2:
[InsurreKtion] - Ethnic Collection I - Table, Drawers A & B, Chairs (Boardwalk)
Serenity Style - Dont Forget Anything MEMO BOARDS, ORGANIZER, BLACKBOARD WITH DRAWERS (A+)
CHEZ MOI - Orchid Colors (Shiny Shabby)
dust bunny . wiccan book stack



Comments

Popular Posts