Wet Nails

Don't rush me.  I can't move because my nails are wet.  I will have to stand here until they are dry.

I will stand nice and still so you can check out my outfit and accessories.  Just be super careful not to brush my nails as you check me out.  Look but no touchee touchee!

Also, can you go and give my flickr pics some favs love?  I am doing a wee experiment this month and would love you to be a part of it.  You can go to my flickr page by clicking HERE or the 'ARYA FLICKR' button on the right hand side of this blog site. 

Nails:  [Dreamlight] "Ellie" Bento Nails (On9)
Dress and Boots:  .:InCloset.Style:. AMORA (UP)
Tattoo:  ~KIRA TATTOO~Taty Black (UP)
Jewellery:  Sn@tch - Eglise Necklace & Earrings (Lucky Board)
Hair:  adoness - asteria 2.0 : integrity (Salon 52-January)
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* - Omega Lipstick ~ Trust Me Hud (New Release)
Pose:  Nantra Poses - Cuz I Can (The Liaison Collaborative)




Comments

Popular Posts