Cat Among the Flamingos

Do you think if I stand very, very still that they will notice I am not one of them?  I feel like I am in the middle of a nature documentary and that any minute now David Attenborough or Mogan Freeman are going to start narrating.  Actually that would be pretty cool.  I wish they would narrate my life.  Although that would be pretty dull for everyone else and there would be a lot of repetition about sitting about on the computer.

Anyway, the flamingos are cool and I am feeling kitty-licious!

Outfit:  Meva - Clarice Set (Vanity - Feb 19th)
Hair and Headband: pr!tty - Hana (Saturday Sale)
Shoes:  ::SlackGirl:: Monica Shoes (On9)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - DIDI omega FACE&BODY butter (Designer Showcase Feb 5th - 28th)
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - DIDI SHAPE [LAQ Scarlet] (Designer Showcase Feb 5th - 28th)
Pose:  Nantra - Pret-a-Porter


Comments

Popular Posts