Dance Studio

I wish I could have had her sitting on a chair with water flowing down like in Flashdance, but I had to settle for what you see here today.  Perhaps you can picture her soaking wet and add the welding mask if you want.  Live it up.

Mixture of items today for you to go get your hands on so read on for the credits.

Hair:  Moon. Hair. // Consume Style 1 (Saturday Sale)
Dress:  MCC - Woman -  Love will keep us together (Spotlight)
Shoes:  ::SlackGirl:: Monica Shoes (Twe12ve)
Choker:  LLe Boutique - Choker - Lara (UP)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - DRIZZLE omega FACE&BODY butter (Curves - 3rd–24th of March 2019)
Tattoo:  Lush - Love me for who I am - Tattoo
Studio:  ~Adorably Strange Wares~ The Dare To Dance Backdrop
Plants:  Sway's [Febo] Flowerpots with Monsteras (Fifty Linden Friday)
Pose Stool:  FOXCITY. - Stiletto Stool


Comments

Popular Posts