Many Ways

So excited to announce a new store that I get to blog for and you are going to love the amazing clothing I get to show you.  So, I am welcoming Meva to my blog and hoping I can do justice to the gorgeous fashion from this store.

Today I am showing you an outfit that is actually part of a gacha.  I am wearing the hat, vest and pants in white, but it also comes in loads of other colours and includes two different silky-looking tops to add into the mix.  The Marina Set for Gacha Garden is stylish and you can mix and match all the colours which makes collecting fun!

Other Items:
Shoes:  ::Slack Girl::  - Monica Shoes
Jewellery:  Zuri's - Arualblues Set P-Mesh Blk Dia/Frost Pearl-Sterling (New Release - closeups to come!)
Hair:  ELIKATIRA - Ajaye - Blondes (Saturday Sale)


Comments

Popular Posts