Blonde Bombshell

I am not sure why but I have a Jessica Rabbit vibe going.  I am quite liking it.  I can also imagine this look gracing some nose art on an old aeroplane like Rita Hayworth, Jean Russell or Veronica Lake.  If you want a more modern take then I guess it is Dita Von Teese look.  However I hope I am more of a  Hedy Lamarr type of girl.  Not only was she a pinup girl and glamorous movie star from the black and white film era but she she also co-invented a device that paved the way for the development of GPS, Bluetooth and current Wi-Fi technology.  I am loving her!

I like the fact that this awesome dress from Wicca's Wardrobe accentuates the small waist and bigger hips.  This suits us girls with curves!

NOTE:  I have published THREE fashion posts today so please scroll down after you have looked at this one!

Dress:  Wicca's Originals - Shena (Dubai Event)
Hair:  #Besom ~ Roma
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* ~ Bootiful Pack 2 Hud
Shoes:  ::Slack Girl:: Amanda Shoes (On9)
Pose:  Image Essentials - My Lil Sucker
Necklace:  Sn@tch - Lovely Lies Necklace


Comments

Popular Posts