Cozy Corner

Sometimes it is okay to put Baby in the corner, especially if the corner is from GOOSE.  It is okay if Baby wants to be in the corner and is quite happy to lie there and escape the world.  If this is the case, Baby can use the single animations option.  She's like the wind when it comes to picking these animations!

Of course, sometimes Baby might like Johnny with her and so she can use the cuddles or adult animations of that is her thing.  I see her hungry eyes.  I know what she is thinking. 

This gorgeous build has all those things and I think I have carried the Dirty Dancing theme on for way too long.  I would stop but I am having the time of my lifeYou don't own me, so don't tell me what to do.

Where are you tonight? I hope you are off buying this at Shiny Shabby.

The tree behind are Orange Blossom (Store Discount) from Little Branch.  Stunning!  It is also 50% off this week so go and grab it now!  Oh, okay finish reading and looking at the photos first.

NB:  Yes, they are all songs from Dirty Dancing


Comments

Popular Posts