Fountain to Tree

The message of this post is pretty simple:  Gorgeous fountain and stunning tree.  What more can I say?  Hahaha, funny.  It is me.  You know I have loads more to say.

This materials-enabled fountain is called the Stone Garden Fountain and comes from CHEZ MOI.  It is at Cosmopolitan just today before the new round kicks in.  So, try Cosmo today or go to the CHEZ MOI mainstore.

The fountain has 90 animations for the PG version and 150 for the Adult.  There is room for up to 5 people to sit around it, but plenty of animations for singles if you want to have it all to yourself.

Personally I love the leaves floating in it.  Perfect for spring.

The tree behind is from EED Home&Garden and comes with the flowers and grass on its base.  It is on Marketplace as it has a few prims, but totally worth it.  I am going to put a swing in the branches and leave it where it is on my land.  Is a stunner!

The other wonderful trees in this photo are from Little Branch and are, on the right, the White Mulberry Tree {Animated} 4 Seasons (The Men's Dept) and, on the left, the Orange Blossom {Animated} Seasons (mainstore).  I love the foliage on both and you will see them appear in many posts!






Comments

Popular Posts