On Safari

The only kind of safari I would be on would be one with a camera.  I am totally against shooting these amazing animals and I personally think anyone who would needs to be hunted and shot themselves.  Okay, rant over.

I am here taking photos of these beautiful animals and I am looking freaking awesome while I do it.  I even have my bum bag with my chapstick and camera lenses.  Sorry, I just can't call it by the other name because that has a whoooole different meaning in Aryaland.  Makes me giggle every time.

Hair:  pr!tty - Girim - :Short: - [Bang A] (Saturday Sale)
Outfit/Shoes:  Sweet Willows - Safari (Hashtag)
Skin:  ::Dulce Secrets:: - Taira Quinoa Skin (Skin Fair)
Lipstick:   ::Dulce Secrets:: - Coy Lipstick (New Release)
Pose:  {what next} - Pop-Shot Camera Props & Model Poses


Comments

Popular Posts