Stomping Through the Tulips

Although my pose prop is called Tiptoe Through the Tulips there is nothing gentle about the way I like to wander among the tulips.  My foxy friends are a bit more delicate, weaving in and out.  They keep me company.

Beginning of a new month so that means loads of new event rounds are gearing up.  I love all the new goodies and am enjoying getting around as many stores and events that I can.

Pose Prop:  {NANTRA} Tiptoe Through the Tulips (The Liaison Collaborative)
Top:  MOoH! - Rose top (Tintable)
Shorts, Bangle, Earrings and Sneakers:  Apple Heart Inc. - Lou Outfit with Hud (Top not shown)
Hat/Hair:  Opale x fame femme. Daryl Hair & Cap [Blonde]
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - SOLSTICE freckled FACE&BODY pineapple (Sense Event Feb 15th - Mar 8th)


Comments

Popular Posts