Afternoon Tea

I have found my spot for the afternoon and here I intend to stay.  I have coffee, biscuits and reading material in the sunshine, so I am set.  I wonder if the cat will come and join me or if my friend will make me another coffee when she goes to get her tea?  These are all the hard questions I will be asking this fine day.

While I am working hard...or hardly working, you can scoot off and grab all of these items.

Furniture Set:  CHEZ MOI - Wicker Patio Chat Set (Cosmopolitan)
Boots:  Junk Food - Succulent Rainboots - White (Bloom)
Plants:  [CIRCA] - "Ostara" Bowl Vase - Lily Plant - Teal Ceramic and Periwinkle Ceramic*
Newspaper:  dust bunny . sunday newspaper
Tea Cup:  -Mint- Tea Cup
Biscuits:  22769 - Plate with Cookies
Magazines:  [Park Place] Coffee Table Magazines
Robin:  *HEXtraordinary* Robin Redbreast Perching


Comments

Popular Posts