Nature Takes Back

I found this cool sim today called Hope.  Perhaps it is not new to you, but to me it is and it is awesome.  I think what I love about these sims is that they show that when humans are no longer around nature just reclaims everything and slowly wipes out all trace that anyone was there.  I feel like it is justice for the damage we are doing to this planet.  We are not good stewards.

I am trying to leave the place as I found it, so I will just wander about and enjoy the peace.

Top and Pants:  Meva -  Cargo (Vanity April 19)
Hair:  RAMA.SALON - Rachel Hair  (Saturday Sale)
Glasses:  HAYSURIZA Eyewear - Pilot - 005 (On9)
Sneakers:  Bleich - Varric - Light Blue (Fifty Linden Friday)
Necklace:  Z4 - Bia - necklace (UP)
Tattoo:  BodyCult Tattoo - Heartbeat Cleavage 4*Bundle (Twe12ve)
Pose:  HelaMiyo - Act Naturally (New Store Opening @ Oxymoron)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - STRAWBERRY omega FACE&BODY butter (anyBODY)


Comments

Popular Posts