Petals and Friends

I am super excited to be blogging for the Pose Fair and I am in awe of all the amazing poses, pose accessories and props.  You are going to drool over them all.  I am trying not to because it makes my folders soggy.  Remember it hasn't started yet so no going over there.  Yes, I am talking to you!  It starts on the 4th of May!

This gorgeous pose and accompanying petals are from HopScotch.  They are from a set called Floating Flowers and each of the poses has its own flowers and petals that you just wear to create the look.  I had trouble choosing just one as they are all so lovely.

Dress:  Sn@tch - Carolina Tie Dye Sun Dress (New Riot Item)
Hair:  pr!tty - Endless (Saturday Sale)
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. Star Omega Genus applier - HONEY
Necklace:  Cae :: Juno :: Necklace (Saturday Sale)
Fox, Raccoon, Chipmunk - Jian
Bunny - *HEXtraordinary* Bunny Wanderer - Silver -


Comments

Popular Posts