Aquamarina

I love doing beach shots.  I love the colours of the water and the sky when you can play around with them.  I am using the new SL Viewer and I will confess that it is taking me a bit to get used to the lighting system.  I found the old one easy to use.  I also can't upload all my old windlights so don't have the choice of skies I used to.  Still, the other viewers hate my puter so I don't like them either.  I will get the hang of this eventually...probably just before they change it.

Anyway, I am continuing my beach themed photos of the last few days with this cool outfit.

Pose:  versuta. - nia (Pose Fair)
Outfit:  Romazin - (On9)
Necklace:  Moondance Boutique - Mysty Necklace (On9)
Nails:  .:: StunnerOriginals ::. Bento Nails Mesh Wet Shine (Twe12ve)
Hair and Crown:  *dafnis - Miss Poland  hair
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - JELLYBEAN omega FACE&BODY pineapple (Group gift)


Comments

Popular Posts