Shirtless

I have had a week and now it is the weekend and I am glad.  I am off to party downtown...well, in SL I am.  In RL I am sitting on the couch with the fire going and my slippers on.  My kind of night.  If only I had chocolate.

Loads happening in SL at the moment and it always ramps up at the end of the month ready for the next rounds of events.  Go shopping.  Get out and about.  Enjoy.

Hair:  [RunAway] - Ellie Hair - Blondes
Glasses:  HAYSURIZA - Eyewear - Cyber (On9)
Jacket: Sn@tch - Suzy Cropped Leather Jacket (All Colors/Sizes)
Pants:  Meva - Riley Pants (Cosmopolitan)
Boots:  Bishes Inc - ZIPPED BOOTS Shoes
Pose:  GingerFish Poses - Hot Nights (Pose Fair)
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - JOY SHAPE [LAQ Scarlet] (SENSE Event)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - JOY omega FACE&BODY butter (SENSE Event)
Nails:  .:: StunnerOriginals ::. Bento Nails Mesh Wet Shine (Twe12ve)


Comments

Popular Posts