Swamp Rain

Arya's Swamp Log - Day 1
Hanging out in the swamp today.  Glad I have my umbrella with me because it is a tad damp out here.  I haven't seen any gators but I have possibly seen a few grindylows and I have definitely spotted quite a few mosquitoes.

The treasure map is hidden in a safe place because I know Ranger and his friends will turn up at some point.  Boy, do I have some surprises for them.  I haven't been playing Drake's Fortune for this long without learning a few tricks.

The Pose Fair is now well and truly open and my Pose Fair item for today comes from a store I regularly blog for so I am glad to have this KoKoLoReS umbrella pose from Umbrella Pose Pack II.  The poses are fab and the pack also comes with some closed brolly poses as well as a texture change hud to get the umbrella colour you want.  Go check them out.

Outfit:  MOoH! -  Lilo outfit (Group Gift in 6 colours)
Hair:  #Besom~Dasha (Saturday Sale)
Shoes:  amias - JANUS female (SS)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - CRIMSON omega FACE&BODY butter (Designer Showcase May 5th)
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - CRIMSON SHAPE [LAQ Scarlet] (Designer Showcase May 5th)


Comments

Popular Posts