The Beginning of My Day

Coffee is the beginning of my day.  Some may comment on the cost of such an enterprise because I am a HUGE coffee snob and only drink properly made barista coffee.  Instant coffee is an abomination.  However, coffee starts my day and gets me out of bed and into the cold.  It draws me to it.

I am showing another awesome pose from the Pose Fair today.  It is from NinaX and is from a pose pack called Fashionista.  This specific pose is called Fashionista Bento Pose 2 in case you are looking for it.  I am loving it and it is perfect for today's sim.

The sim is called hi-Cafe and I have only just begun to explore it.

Hair:  Doe: Lucia - Blondes
Necklace:  KiB Designs - Melisa Pearls Necklace
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - LIME omega FACE&BODY caramel
Top, Jeans, Shoes:  Sn@tch - Fish 4 This - Ocean View 2019


Comments

Popular Posts