Uninvited Guest

I am ready to head off on my date but I seem to have someone who wants to come as well.  That is a no from me.  All I need is to be known as the chick who turns up with a cat in tow.  Of course, I could just stay home with the cat and that is quite tempting.

My glamorous pose from the Pose Fair today is from Wetcat Poses in a set called Freya.  This one is pose 3.  Stylish and classy for those items that require it.

Dress:  :: LEKILICIOUS STORE :::Demi Long Dress  L&M  Store (UP)
Jewellery: Zuri's - Ophelia: Bracelet Set P-Mesh Dia/Sterling, Earrings and Choker
Hair:  TRUTH - Caralisa - Blonde

Backdrop:  Image Essentials - The Brownstone - Backdrop (Designer Showcase)
Mailbox:  {what next} Chelsea Mailbox (w/newspaper)
Tulips:  22769 - Tulip White
Plants:  Sway's - [Febo] Flowerpot with Monstera . dots
Cat:  JIAN - Ragdoll Cat Collection :: Companion


Comments

Popular Posts