Queen of the Stone

Woah, I went crazy with this pic today.  I seemed to be wearing half my inventory, but I wanted to create the look that I have today and it required accessories galore.    I wanted her to look fiercer than she is but for some reason my expression hud just made me look like I needed more prunes in my diet.  You can just image me looking very angry!

Some of the events below are drawing to an end with conclusion of the month, so whip around as soon as you see this!

Rings:  +Psycho Barbie+ [Moonstone Bento Rings] (Midsummer Enchantment)
Crown and Knife:  .~Deadly Nightshade~. Morgana's Crown Set (Midsummer Enchantment)
Thigh Band:  1313 Mockingbird Lane - Savette Thigh Band Gacha Collection (Midsummer Enchantment)
Outfit:  MOoH! - Addi outfit (Curves)
Piercings:  [Drunken Brokkr] - Skrida Dimple Piercings (The UnderDog Event)
Necklace:  [Drunken Brokkr] - Skrida Thin Choker (The UnderDog Event)
Armband:  Astara - Elphie Armband (Midsummer Enchantment)
Makeup:  Veechi - Apocalypse Paint (Saturday Sale)
Hair:  #Besom:  Avenue 
Pose Prop:  Z&E Poses - Frame (#hashtag)


Comments

Popular Posts