Beach to Myself

I have this whole beach spot to myself.  There is no one else around so I can do whatever I want.  I can just sit here in my beer pool with no one judging me or asking to share my beer.  If I want to go swimming, I will, and if I don't want to, I won't.  No one will try and make me play volleyball or beach cricket and that is just fine with me.  I can lie in the shade, climb a tree or grab a cocktail at the bar.  I am in my happy place.

* CHEZ MOI - Hawaiian Tiki Bar (Cosmopolitan)
[NaughtyBits] ~ Palm Beach Towel (Boardwalk)
B-Made - Rope Fence (Boardwalk)
Junk Food - Beer Pool Orange (ManCave)
Serenity Style - Summer Beach Set (UniK)
~ xantes ~ Beach Shed on Stilts - ADULT (Boardwalk)
~ xantes ~ Beach Boat Sofa / ADULT (Boardwalk)
{Roawenwood} - Beachbum Beatnick Chairs and Accent Table (Boardwalk)
Little Branch - DracaenaTree.V2 {Animated}
Little Branch -_TropicalPalm{Animated}*Double (FeverFete)
Little Branch  - TropicalPalm.v2{Animated}
Clover - Boulders



Comments

Popular Posts