Night Swimming

Too be honest, in RL, I am scared of night swimming in the sea. I worry about what is lurking beneath in the darkness.  Of course, those same things also lurk beneath in the daylight, but somehow it is scarier when all you can see below you is inky blackness.  You can almost hear the 'da dum' in your head and you have seen the movies.

However, in SL I am safe.  The only thing I worry about here is the photo not turning out as I want it.  Anyway, I am feeling all mermaidy so I am happy.

Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ So High Hud
Swimsuit:  Mirror Mirror - Dark Blue Mermaid Swimsuit
Bindi:  Astara - Elphie Bindi (Midsummer Enchantment)
Jewellery:  Astara - Elphie Collar & Cuffs (Midsummer Enchantment)
Hair:  Sintiklia - Hair Amara - Classy
Skin Gloss:  Izzie's - Body & Face Shine




Comments

Popular Posts