Rock DJ

I don't wanna rock, DJ
But you're making me feel so nice
When's it gonna stop, DJ?
Cos your keeping me up all night

Tonight I am blending this awesome set from Serenity Style with this fab outfit from InCloset Style.  I also teamed up the look with this fun hair from RAMA SALON and cool headphones from DOE.  I am in dance and music mode!  I am still dancing. 

Can I kick it?
(Yes you can)
I got
(Funk)
You got
(Soul)
We got everybody
I've got the gift
Gonna stick it in the goal
It's time to move your body

Serenity Style - Music is Life DJ Set (FeverFete Event)
InCloset Style - [InCloset.Style]Set - Alessa (#hashtag)
RAMA.SALON - Janice Hair 'Blondes Colorant'
Doe - Radio Headphones [Fitted] Purple
FOXCITY. - Photo Booth - The Workshop, Slow Fan (With Lights) Rez






Comments

Popular Posts