Smile for Me

I am not a selfie fan in RL.  I just don't want me getting in the way of my photos.  I would rather see what is around me than me.  I know what I look like.  I don't need reminding.

In SL I am always taking selfies...well, sort of.  I am always taking photos of my avatar doing stuff and showing off clothes.  She is me, but not me. I think of it as taking photos of 'her'.

Anyway, today she is taking a photo of you, so SMILE!*

Oh, and thank you to Bo Zano for helping me find this spot on the sim and for your encouragement.  I love his photography on Flickr so go check him out!

*Please do not so duck lips or she will punch you in the throat.  Hard.

Top and Skirt:  Meva - Tonja Set (Cosmopolitan)
Boots:  Wicca's Originals - Saera Boots (FeverFete Event)
Pose:  FOXCITY. - Selfie VOL2 Bento Pose Set
Necklace:  Tryska.Moon Accessories - CROSS Black & White Diamonds Necklace (On9)
Hair:  Opale . - Millani Hair [Blond]
Sim:  North Brother Island




Comments

Popular Posts