Wild One

I'm a real wild one, wild one, wild one, wild one
Well, I'm just outta school, like I'm real, real cool
Gotta dance like a fool, got the message that I gotta be a wild one
Ooh, yeah, I'm a wild one

I am feeling a bit wild today.  Not in a reckless way but in a find wild places to hang out kinda way.  I am loving my look which is wild enough without being OTT.   I just feel like Arya today.  My own vibe.

Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - MIRABELLE omega FACE&BODY caramel (SENSE EVENT July 18th - August 8th
Tank:  Grumble - RAWR Tank-Wild One (Twe12ve)
Pants:  [Luxury Fashion] - Magnolia Pants (Spotlight)
Shoes:  Sn@tch - Yeji Platform Shoes (New Release)
Hair:  .ICONIC. - Talia Blondes (Saturday Sale)
Necklace:  .:Feral - Dino Digs Necklace (The Underdog Event)
Pose:  Juxtapose - Disillusioned
Sim:  North Brother Island


Comments

Popular Posts