I See Red, I See Red


"When my baby is walking down the street

I see red, I see red, I see red
How can someone wicked walk around free?
I see red, I see red, I see red
I see red, oh I see red"

Split Enz

Today I am all about red...well, and white too.  I am loving my look and I am also loving hanging out in the Fae Forest.  It has been re-modelled and it is gorgeous!  It has always been stunning, but now it is full of wee spots for photos and just hanging out.


Nails:  {WitchCraft} - Witch's Nails - Hecate (Fable 4)

Top:  Sn@tch - Cosimia Top (All Colors/Sizes)
Shorts:  Sn@tch - July Ruffled Shorts (All Colors/Sizes)
Shoes:  Sn@tch - Yeji Platform Shoes (All Colors/Sizes)
Hair:  Sn@tch Maeve Hair (All Colors Pack)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - SASIA omega FACE&BODY butter (Sense Event 18th)
Pose:  Juxtapose - Disillusioned



Comments

Popular Posts