Kitty Sitting

I am tired and it is only Monday.  That is worrying.  I just want to hang out here, drink copious amounts of coffee and play with the cat.  He seems keen on some pats and cuddling and I am happy for that too.

I am breaking my rule today.  I have been trying not to do fashion and furniture, but these two just went together like cheese and crackers.  They also worked well with this cute pose from Image Essentials Crazy Cat Lady Set.

So while I am relaxing you can go shopping.

Outfit:  :::WILD:::Fashion Gia Outfit (On9)
Shoes:  Bliensen + MaiTai - Angelic - Black (On9)
Hair:  Opale . - Denis Hair [Blond] (Saturday Sale)
Necklace:  SynCo - Rigged Crystal Pendant

*CHEZ MOI - Sunset Bistro Set (Mainstore Exclusive)

Photo Booth:  FOXCITY. - Photo Booth - Block Party - Noon (Saturday Sale)


Comments

Popular Posts