Ready to Decorate

I am so excited because I have a new house to decorate and make my own.  It is the Trompe Loeil - Farrowhill Craftsman Cottage in Moss colour.  I have also rezzed the Autumn Add-On that goes with it and when the snow comes along, I have that add-on too.  I am set for the next 5 or 6 months!

If this colour is not for you, then you can grab the Maple or River textured cottages.  Go over to Uber and take a look at them for yourself.

The trees are all from Little Branch.  The two big ones are the Grafitti Banyan Tree and these are also available at Uber.  They are, of course, animated and 4 seasons changeable.  The smaller trees are Elm Shrubs and are at Shiny Shabby so you will have to race over before it finishes or find it at the Little Branch mainstore.

Oh, and can you see me?  I am sitting on the Hyween from Sources.  He is super cool and has loads of great animations for singles and couples.  I also love that the expression on the face changes.  He will have your visitors quite concerned!  Excellent.  Hope on over to the Sources mainstore for a better look.


Comments

Popular Posts