Fred and I

Fred and I are off for some early trick-or-treating.  Fred is all dressed up and I am going with him to make sure he doesn't cause too much trouble.  I did put on some bat tights and autumn colours though.  I haven't found my Halloween costume yet, but I am looking about.

Fred is very excited and I am having to keep him calm.  I am in it for the chocolate, but he just likes scaring people.  Silly Fred.

In this photo Fred is asking, "Where to next?"  I am not sure the gates behind us look very inviting.  Someone needs to tend to that garden.  Oh well, I am sure we will be fine.

Fred:  Culprit - Sphynxie Sugar Skully Skelly
Hair:  Opale .-  Misha Hair [Blond] (Saturday Sale)
Choker:  [ bubble ] Witch Choker (Trick or Treat Lane)
Sweater:  zOOm - Circe Sweater (ToTL)
Dress and Shoes:  zOOm - Bianca Dress (ToTL)
Tights:  JACKALOPE ; Bat + Black Tights (ToTL GIFT)
Eyes:  .:: StunnerOriginals ::. Eyes Spider - Hud Omega (Mad Circus)
Pose:  {NanTra} - Trick or Treat
Sim:  Arranmore


Comments

Popular Posts