It's Fairtrade

I love markets and especially when they have awesome fresh produce and fairtrade coffee.  The only negative is this takeaway cup, although I am pretending it is fully biodegradable and compostable.  Normally, I would have my reusable cup.  Oh well, as least this is SL and when I am finished it goes back in my inventory and not in the trash!

Cool sim I am in today.  It is called ChatuChak and is a real mix of great spots for photos.  Make sure you take a wander and check it out.

It is also the beginning of the month, so that means all the events will be changing over and starting again.  YUSSS!

Hair:  .Olive. - the Libra Hair (Saturday Sale)
Outfit and Sneakers:  [Luxury Fashion] - Natalia Set (UP)
Piercing:  Meva - Flower Belly Piercing Silver
Pose:  Fashiowl Poses - Cold
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARYE omega FACE&BODY caramel (DESIGNER CIRCLE - 3rd Nov)


Comments

Popular Posts