Love Life

I am normally worried about making sure you can see the clothes or accessories clearly in photos.  My priorities lie with making sure I do the designers justice and art second.  However, in this photo I wanted to do the fashion designers and the pose creator justice too.  I am hoping I have done that! 

I did a second close-up shot, but in the end, I decided that this photo covers it all and I am in love with the kites!  They come with a texture change hud so you can have the kite say a few different things and you can change the colour of the ribbons too.  Super cute!

Hair:  Lamb. - Bliss - Dark Blonde Pack (Saturday Sale)
Outfit:  **DarkMoons Corner* - Henrika-Urban Sportoutfit***(UP)
Sneakers:  Bleich - Chunky Alex - Jack
Pose:  [KoKoLoReS] Fun with Kites pose set (Pose Fair - Autumn Festival - Goes 'til 10th Nov)
Sim:  The Bay


Comments

Popular Posts