The Weather Outside is Delightful

When I say 'The weather outside is delightful' I mean it is not snowing or raining.  In RL, where I live it has rained every day for the last 2 weeks and we have had flooding that has washed out bridges and roads.  So, any day it doesn't rain is pretty cool in my books.  So much for the start of summer.

Although, I am super glad we don't have fires like our neighbours, Australia.  I really feel for them and all the animals caught up in terrible bush fires.  Horrible.

So, in today's photo it is not raining or snowing and nothing is on fire, so that means it is delightful!

Trompe Loeil - Skylar Cliffside Cottage + Woodstoves V1.1 (Fameshed)
khargo - christmas sledge decoration (Twe12ve)
Trompe Loeil - Winter Tent, Outdoor Winter Camping Scene (The Arcade)
GOOSE - Snow Covered: Bench with snow, swing snow heart,  Lamp in snow (Cosmopolitan)
CHEZ MOI - Inflatable Santa Sleigh (Cosmopolitan)
Little Branch - Grafitti Banyan Tree {Animated} *4Seasons



Comments

Popular Posts