A Touch of Class

I am loving this set from GOOSE.  In fact, I love it so much, I have it in my house and it looks fab.  You will see it featured sometime in my Best of SL monthly magazine article where I am focusing on my house.  In February you will see my bedroom and bathroom.  Who knows what it will be for March?  Not me, that is for sure.

However, I am not talking about me.  The focus of this post is this Crupet Set which includes the sofa, chairs, coffee table, plant, shelves and wall art.  It was at the last round of Cosmopolitan, but now you will find it back at the GOOSE mainstore ready for you to pick up!

Trompe Loeil - Garrett Country Cottage  and Kitchen (Uber)
Evolving Images - Electric Guitar 3 w Stand Decor Only V1, Bass Electric Guitar w Stand Display V (SWANK)
BSHouse - Dog and Puppies (SWANK)


Comments

Popular Posts