Blades

I had SO much fun with this photo.  I loved trying different accessories for the outfit.  I tried on a whole heap of hair, numerous facial scars and tattoos and loads of poses and props.  Luckily the sim I took this photo on was the first one I visited, so I saved a ton of time there.  Normally I am teleporting, rezzing, scouting about for a spot and then trying to get the shot without people wandering into the photo behind me.  This was a case of rez, fly, land and go!

The awesome outfit and boots are, of course, from Wicca's Originals and I have teamed it up with an older mask from the same store.  Perfect match.

Outfit:  Wicca's Originals - Guardian (Mainframe Event)
Mask:  Wicca's Originals - Havoc Mask
Earrings:  CHIMAERA - 'Lasya' Earrings  (Underdog Event)
Hair:  Dura - B&G80 -LIGHT A
Pose:  Black Cats Poses - Katana Female
Knife:  Magnifique - From Trained Killer Pose Pack
Sim:  Altitude



Comments

Popular Posts