Don't Rock the Boat

So I'd like to know where, you got the notion
Said I'd like to know where, you got the notion
(To rock the boat), don't rock the boat baby, don't tip the boat over
(Rock the boat), don't rock the boat baby
(Rock the boat)

I hope that message was clear.  Don't rock the boat or I will fall in and get soaked.  I just got my hair looking nice too, so be careful.

Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - LISANA omega FACE&BODY caramel (Vanity Event)
Pose:  Image Essentials - Contemplation (Twe12ve)
Dress:  Mad Cat Creations - Woman (Stupid Cupid Hunt 8)
Tattoo:  v3 tattoo - Willow tattoo (Stupid Cupid Hunt 8)
Jewellery:  Moondance - Kardia Jewelry (SWANK)
Belly Jewellery:  Meva - Flower Belly Piercing Silver
Hair:  Lamb. - Dove - Light Blonde Pack
Sim:  La Digue


Comments

Popular Posts