Embrace the Storm

Sometimes in life you get blown around a bit and sometimes you have to stand your ground, face the storm and embrace whatever it delivers.  The start of 2020 feels a bit like that.  I will not be swayed by what is going on around me.  I will stand strong and firm.

I had fun doing this photo.  I was literally in my favourite element; the cold and snowy.  I am not a summer girl at all.  It is just too hot.  So, today I am escaping RL and enjoying some SL reality!

My cool outfit and shoes are from AnaSTyle at SWANK.  I am enjoying a casual look today as tomorrow I will be all gowned up.  This is just one thing I am enjoying about blogging for SWANK; the variety available in each round!  I hope you are all racing over to see what else is on offer!

Outfit and Shoes:  AnaSTyle - Gully Fucsia (SWANK)
Pose:  Image Essentials - Breezy (Designer Showcase)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - MUSIC omega FACE&BODY apricot (Designer Showcase)
Sim:  Northern Shore


Comments

Popular Posts