A Sheep is Staring

A sheep is staring at me.  Just watching.  What is her deal?  Does she want me to pat her, feed her?  I don't know, and she is not saying anything.  The others are just minding their own business and getting on with being sheep, but not her.  No, she is creeping me out a bit so I am going to be on my way.  Perhaps that is what she wanted all along.

Excuse the absence for the past few days.  I was getting my BOSL article and photos done.  Yes, that time of the month again...um...that sounded weird.  Anyway, if you have been following my last two articles you will know that I have been showing off rooms in my house.  For the April edition, I will be ending the trilogy and guiding you through the last few rooms.

If you haven't seen them, you can check them out here:

Bed and Bath - pages 48-63

The next one is called The Other Rooms and it comes out on April 1st...and, no I am not kidding.

Dress:  Meva - Virginia Dress (Anthem)
Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 GWENYTH skin applier CARAMEL (Skin Fair)
Jewellery:  Moondance - Hikaru Pearl Jewelry Full Set (SWANK)
Shoes:  -KC- - KAILA HEELS 
Hair:  Wasabi // Stormy Mesh Hair - FLF Exclusive pack
Pose:  FOXCITY. - Night Sassy Bento Pose Set
Sim:  Cherishville


Comments

Popular Posts