Cyber Patrol

I feel like I am living in the future at the moment.  I seem to be very cyborg or apocalyptic every few posts.  Am I complaining?  Hang, no!  I love dressing up and being something I am not.  In a parallel universe I could be an actor. 

 Of course, I wouldn't be able to do these kinds of pics if it wasn't for the fact that I get to blog for the awesome Wicca's Originals!  I love being a part of their team and showing you their amazing clothing and accessories.

Arms:  Wicca's Originals - Deadbolt Arms (ACCESS Cyber Fair)
Headpiece:  Wicca's Originals - Vision Headpiece [Black] (ACCESS Cyber Fair)
Bodysuit and Legs:  Wicca's Originals - Nyx- Bodysuit and Legs
Pose:  Nantra Poses - Bleem 'Em and Weep
Necklace:  Meva - Yaotl Necklace
Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Claire
Lipstick:  TONE 2 - Ingenue Lip Shines  Collection (Twe12ve)
Eye Makeup:  :Zombie.Suicide: Twisted shadows (Wanderlust)
Sim:  Hangars Liquides


Comments

Popular Posts