Modern and Male

This bedroom set is probably more for the boys, but I love it.  It is clean and simple with enough quirk (like the cool recycled privacy screen) to be my kind of look.

Most of the items here are from GOOSE, including the bed, wall art, standing lamps, cabinet, and the privacy screen.  It is the Hora Set and you can go lie on the bed then nab it at this round of Cosmopolitan which ends on the 7th, so don't muck about!

The Rowan Media Console is from {what next} and I added the TV screen from Zerkalo's Military Hideout Set to give it the finished look.

The diary by the bed is from Bazar and I have set this all up in a new build from Scarlet Creative called Oceania Beach House 0.4 which you will get to see more of in the next few days. 

I am loving all the home & garden items!



Comments

Popular Posts