Fly, My Pretty!

You know, not all wings have to look fluffy and cute and the skin ones don't have to look evil and nasty either.  I was so rapt with my Demon Wings from Clover that I just had to use them with this cute outfit.  They even come with animation and texturing huds.  Bonus.

I am showing off some items from the Midsummer Enchantment event today.  I have blogged the Dark Passions events for a while now and I love the creativity of the designers who can make fantasy items that wow me.  I think I also love that these same items can be worn as everyday items too if you so desire.

Playsuit:  God Mod - Briar playsuit in rose (Midsummer Enchantment)
Shoes:  .Viki. - Tremane Shoes (ME)
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. - Marysol - Sandy 
Pose:  XPOSEure - Earth & Heaven Fatpack (The UnderDog Event)
Hair:  Lamb. - Lilac - Light Blonde Pack (Saturday Sale)
Sim:  WITCHWOOD



Comments

Popular Posts