Mōrena

Mōrena ki a koutou katoa.  Good morning to you all.  And what a beautiful morning in SL it is.  The sun is rising, the birds are singing and I can smell the sea from here.  

I am also exploring a new sim for me called Dream Village on the Purlove sim.  It is pretty cool and loads of places to take pics which is great for me!

I have so much to show you today.  So many awesome events starting that you will be kept busy getting around them all.

Outfit: ANIMUS - NATALIA (SWANK)
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. - Malaika - Sandy (Mainstore Release)
Tattoo:  Max Magic - Abstraction Of Two Cats Tattoo (Down the Rabbit Hole)
Bangle:  FAON - Sea Miss Malaysia Fantasy Bangles & Rings (Twe12ve)
Hair:  RAMA.SALON - Hollie Hair 'Blondes Colorant' (Saturday Sale)
Choker:  [ bubble ] - Geometric Set (Midsummer Enchantment)
Sneakers:  Semller - Sporty Platforms Gradient EDT Pearl (60L Weekend)
Pose:  FOXCITY - Silhouette 


Comments

Popular Posts